.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Bookends on Main hosts successful book reading

Thanks to PTDC0042Bookends on chief(prenominal) in Menomonie, Wis., for hosting my book exercise of the novel Windmill on Thursday and to all those who attended. Among those in that location my fifth grade teacher (see photo at right), my outperform friend from elementary naturalize, a couple of high school friends, and a visit by and by from the athletic director (and his wife) when I attended Menomonie High nurture in the early 1980s. We as well had time to read a few selections from my recent metrical composition collection, Love Letters to Sophies Mom, which was only fitting as a Menomonie native enliven it.\n\nNeed an editor? Having your book, condescension document or pedantic paper proofread or edited before submitting it buttocks prove invaluable. In an frugal climate where you face dense competition, your writing needs a foster eye to transgress you the edge. Whether you come from a unsound city like Modesto, California, or a small townspeople like Hard Sc ratch, Iowa, I can provide that second eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment